Saturday, October 27, 2007

2 months and counting...

that's how long it's been since I wrote here!

A wise blog reader once said:

Better a short
little blurb to be read
Than leaving it empty
--we might think you're dead.


OK, so maybe I just made it up... we've been studying poetry in AP English-- don't be surprised if you find this little gem in the next literature anthology.

No, I'm not dead. When I returned to school in August, it was a crazy, disoriented month before all the new staff and class schedules were finally in place. Since then, there have been MAJOR policy changes and new programs introduced on a regular basis. Just finishing the first quarter, I think I can now say, we've reached some sort of stasis for a while. My own disorganized randomness in the personal world of my head has added to the chaos, so I hadn't realized how much time passed so quickly! I hit the ground running, after a great (long) summer of visiting and traveling with friends&family-- and haven't stopped yet.

So, I have little that can squeeze through the constricted aperture of a muddled writing-brain right now, but I am alive and I realize some of you still check this page even though I've given you no reason to be so faithful. Thank you for stopping by and I will try to follow the bloggy advice from the poem in future days and weeks.

Here's some pictures until then...

We went to Everland for the Chuseok holiday





We also had our school's Fall Festival, complete with candy, music, games and costumes!

Princess Fiona here.

The view from my window "in the tallest tower"
not so Far, Far Away

No comments: