Thursday, September 28, 2006

Better Than Nothing?

2 more days of school, then Chusok holiday-- a week off in which I WILL catch up on this blog! For now, a simple hello and a picture of me and Barbara (with whom I have shared custody of the bike) at our favorite Korean pancake restaurant:
Coming soon to a blog near you:
  • the church news (you can check out the new link in the right-hand column of this page)
  • Lost in translation
  • more pics
  • Speech&Debate
  • Lotte World amusement park
  • Various Chusok holiday destinations
  • etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, yes, it was MORE than "better than nothing"! It was "Tammism". I love reading your blog, Writergirl! You make me smile and today I even laughed out loud with the thought of you shopping with 3 billion of your closest Korean friends! Why aren't you curled up in my other chair drinking hot chocolate? Keep writing! And have a nice break this week. E-mail coming soon from Brownie...