Sunday, December 24, 2006

Island Times

All is well, hot, and happy! Strange Christmas time without my family and no snow =)

This blog brought to you by: Internet connection at the local tourism agent's office and funny symbols on the keyboard... and viewers like you =)

My computer has decided for no understandable reason that I need a driver disk to connect my camera to my laptop and download the pictures I've taken. The only thing that is different here is the fact that I don't have the disk, so I'm pretty sure that's why it is insisting that I need it =)

So, wait a bit for pictures, but here are some mental pictures to get you started...

Hot sun, white beaches, fruit galore, strange smells, good hotel, shopping from a chair on the beach, amazing food!, snorkeling, little sunburns, Christmas Eve on the beach and Christmas day moving into Bangkok.

Have a very Merry Christmas one and all! I hope for better connections in Bangkok between some serious sightseeing!

No comments: