Sunday, March 18, 2007

Life: To be continued....

Eventually, the blackout will lift. I guess it's more of a gray-out now. Here's some interesting numbers from this week:
  • 5-- Delicious Jeju oranges eaten (little canker sores are popping up in my mouth to say I gotta stop now =)
  • 0-- eggs dropped YAY!!!
  • 500 bazillion-- papers graded
  • 200 bazillion-- papers left to grade
  • 1-- PTA meeting attended
  • 2-- classes covered for other teachers
  • 3-- degrees (Fahrenheit) the thermometer seems to rise each day to promise spring!
  • 4-- loads of laundry I probably should have done to catch up
  • 2-- really big loads I did instead (white is such a relative term =)
  • 1-- book I've read
  • 2-- hours spent gathering tax information
  • 3-- amazingly cute pictures of Jason&Tauni's baby received by e-mail
  • 0-- pictures of my own niece and nephew
  • 0-- times the TV has been turned on
  • 1-- meal eaten out
  • 3-- new people I've met (and hope to remember =)
  • 8-- podcasts I found that sound interesting (Prairie Home Companion-- pretty funny stuff!)
  • 6-- sweaters I'm really tired of wearing! Want it to be spring now!
  • 4-- inches of visible surface area combined on 2 cluttered tables and a hopelessly piled desk
  • 1-- desk I found at school hiding under the piles of books and papers (they don't levitate after all!)
  • 1-- Spring play started at Corban College (you still have lots of time to go see it if you live in the Salem area)
  • 47-- blogs/letters I've written in my brain with no time to get them out
  • 1-- letter that broke out for a friend who REALLY needed one
  • 1-- sad little list blog that you've made it to the end of (yes, I'm ending with a preposition =)

No comments: