Sunday, March 11, 2007

Scheduled Blackout...


Going for days or even weeks without posting happens completely by accident, but this is an official announcement of my intention to completely ignore blogworld for about a week. I'm quite behind on schoolwork; stuff is growing in the corners of my house because I've neglected the simple cleaning tasks needing done; I'm taking a new class at church that has a bit of homework and I need to work up the next unit for my high school English Bible study too; some music tasks are coming up, grade reports due very soon for 3rd quarter report cards (can you believe it?!); other writing to catch up on; and generally emerging from the end-of-winter funk I've been living in-- it's time for a spring cleaning overhaul: mind, body, and laundry!

No comments: