Saturday, March 31, 2007

Breaking into Spring!

Spring break is here!
About 12 hours from now, I'll be finished proctoring the SAT and be FREE for the week. I'm more excited than my students are to be out of school, I think!
It means sleeping past the alarm (on purpose instead of the accidental sleep-in mornings I've been having!), a little retreat time at a nearby hotel place since they will be doing some construction next door, and... catching up on this blog!

No, I haven't forgotten my home on the internet, but since it didn't have to be graded or require a meeting, I couldn't fit it in these past few weeks.

Here's to catching up with everyone in the States, in blogland, and spring cleaning the recesses of my mind that haven't seen a good dusting of thought for awhile...

For now, I'll have to say goodbye again because it is 1:00 in the morning and my bed is calling me with a thunderstorm soundtrack playing its rumbles and tap-tapping rain on my windows-- perfect sleep music =)

No comments: